Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- large zucchinis
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 c. mozzarella balls, quartered if large
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Creating zoodles out of zucchini using a spiralizer. In a large bowl, add the zoodles, mix with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Let them marinate for 15 minutes.
- In zoodles, add the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil and toss until combined.
- Drizzle, and drink with balsamic.
Calories: 116 – Fat: 115g – Protein: 31g