Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup veggie broth
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp
- 1 ½ pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Instant pot
- Put the Instant Pot on a surface in your kitchen. Open its top lid and turn it on.
- Set the “SAUTE” cooking function put the oil in it and allow it to heat. In the pot, place the onions cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30-60 seconds. Stir in the broth, cilantro, and tomatoes and secure the lid
- Find and press the “MANUAL” cooking function timer to 9 minutes with the default “HIGH” pressure mode. Let the pressure cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over press “CANCEL”. set the “NPR” cooking function for the release, for around 10 minutes to release pressure slowly.
- Add the shrimps. Close the top lid. Find and press the “MANUAL” cooking function timer to 2 minutes with the default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Let the pressure build to cook the ingredients. After cooking time is over select “CANCEL”. Then press the “NPR” cooking function for the release of inside pressure, and for around 10 minutes to release pressure slowly.
- Slowly transfer the cooked meals into serving bowls, top with the cheddar, and enjoy the Keto recipe.
Calories: 268 – Fat: 16g – Carbohydrates: 7g