Preparation Time: 19 minutes
Cooking Time: 29 minutes
- 6 Tortilla Factory low-carb whole wheat tortillas, torn into small pieces
- 1 ½ cups hand-shredded cheese, Mexican
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can Ro-tel
- ½ cup salsa Verde
- 8×8 glass baking dish
- Brush an 8 x 8 glass baking dish with oil. Heat oven to 375 degrees Combine everything, but reserve ½ cup8 x 8 glass baking tray with margarine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Combine everything, but reserve ½ cup of the cheese Bake it for 29 minutes.
- Take it out of the furnace and add ½ cup cheese Broil for about 2 minutes to melt the cheese Let the casserole cool.
- Slice into 6 slices and place in freezer containers, (1 cup with a lid) Fix. Microwave for 2 minutes to serve. Top with sour cream, if desired.
Calories: 265 – Protein: 20g – Fiber: 10g