Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1-pound of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless, sliced into strips)
- ¾ cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1-pound of asparagus ends
- ¼ cup of basil pesto
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes (red and yellow, halved)
- Salt (to taste)
- frying pan
- Cook olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Put salt on the chicken slices and then put into a skillet, add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 5–10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken slices and season with salt.
- Add asparagus to the skillet.
- Cook for additional 5–10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken back to the skillet, pour in the pesto and whisk.
- Fry for 1–2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes and pesto.
- Stir well and serve.
Carbohydrates: 12g – Protein: 2g – Calories: 423