Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces spinach, chopped
- 1/3-pound curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- 4 pounds chicken, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, cut to make slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Combine the chicken, curry paste, and yogurt in a mixing bowl. Wrap and soak in the fridge for 30 minutes. Situate the Instant Pot over a dry surface in your kitchen. Open and turn it on.
- Click “SAUTE” cooking function pour the oil in it and allow it to heat. In the pot, stir in the onions cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened.
- Mix the tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Pour the chicken mixture, mix in the spinach and coriander gently stir to mix well. Close the lid. Select “MANUAL” cooking function timer to 15 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Let the pressure build to cook the ingredients. After cooking time is over click “CANCEL”. Set “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for the quick release of inside pressure.
- Gradually open the lid, put the cooked dish on the serving plates.
Calories: 384 – Fat: 18g – Protein: 12g