Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 25 ounces of white fish (slice into bite-sized pieces)
- 15 ounces broccoli (small florets)
- 3 ounces butter + extra
- 6 scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons small capers
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces leafy greens (finely chopped), for garnishing
- baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the broccoli florets in the hot oil for 5 minutes until tender and golden.
- Transfer the fried florets to a small bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Toss the contents to ensure all the florets get an equal amount of seasoning.
- Add the chopped scallions and capers to the same saucepan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Return the florets to the pan and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray with a little amount of butter and spread the fried veggies (broccoli, scallions, and capers) in the baking tray.
- Add the sliced fish to the tray and nestle it among the veggies.
- Mix the heavy cream, mustard, and parsley in a small bowl and pour this mixture over the fish-veggie mixture. Top this with the remaining butter and spread gently over the contents using a spatula.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with chopped greens. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 822 – Fat: 69g – Protein: 41g