Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Cook the olive oil over medium heat. Place the spinach and basil in the pan and sauté for about 2 minutes, or just until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the egg whites to the pan, season with the salt and pepper, and sauté, continue stirring until the egg whites are firm.
- Turn off the heat and top with the feta cheese. Warm up the tortillas until softened and warm in the microwave.
- Divide the eggs between the tortillas and wrap up burrito-style.
Fat: 10.4g – Carbohydrate: 4.5g – Protein: 10.6g