Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 6 slices bacon halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- aluminum foil
- baking sheet
- Preheat oven to around 400o. Strip an aluminum foil baking sheet and fit it with a refrigerating rack.
- Lay the bacon halves in an even layer and bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until slightly crisp yet pliable. In the meantime, the cucumbers, carrots, and avocado are sliced into parts around the bacon width.
- Place one even layer of cream cheese on each slice when the bacon is cool enough to touch. Equally, divide vegetables between the bacon and put them on one end.
- Roll up tightly on vegetables.
- Garnish, and serve with sesame seeds
Calories: 109 – Fat: 10g – Protein: 27g