Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/4 c. finely chopped chives
- large skillet
- Bring around ¼ cup of water into a large skillet to boil. Add cauliflower, cover pan and steam for about 4 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and allow to cool while preparing other ingredients.
- Start cooking the pork in a pan over medium heat, around 3 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Switch to a towel-lined sheet of paper for drain, then cut.
- Whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder together in a big bowl.
- Remove cauliflower and gently toss. Add salt and pepper, then fold into bacon, cheddar, and chives. Serve warm, or at ambient temperature.
Calories: 440 – Fat: 135g – Protein: 26g