Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 3 egg yolks (large)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups of mozzarella (low
- moisture, shredded, park skim)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- silicon spatula
- parchment paper
- Sprinkle mozzarella with the seasonings and then melt it in a toaster oven for 10 minutes, continue stirring it.
- Split the egg yolks from whites and beat them until well mixed.
- Combine the melted mozzarella with half of the egg yolks mixture using two silicone spatulas.
- Once everything is well mixed, separate it into ¼ rolling each fourth into a thin and long strip on a parchment paper piece.
- Cut about 1 piece in each strip
- To make them look like more traditional gnocchi gently press a fork onto them.
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil, over moderate heat carefully drop the pieces of gnocchi into the boiling water.
- Boil them until start floating and then drain.
- The next step is to fry the gnocchi on an oiled pan on both sides.
Calories: 440 – Total Fat: 32g – Total Carbohydrates: 3.9g