Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces (340 g) fish fillets— whiting, tilapia, sole, flounder, or any kind of white fish
- 10 asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon Dijon
- large plate
- pie plate
- Draw the bottom of the asparagus spears and cut them naturally.
- Put the asparagus on a large glass plate, add 1 teaspoon (15 ml) of water and cover with a plate.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- While the asparagus is in the microwave, mix sour, mayonnaise, tarragon and mustard together.
- Remove the asparagus from the microwave oven, remove it from the pie plate and set aside.
- Drain the water from the runway. Put the fish fillet in it
- Peel the pie plate and spread 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cream mixture on them and cover the pie again and place the fish in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Open the oven, remove the plate from the top of the pie plate and place the asparagus on top of the fish.
- Cover the pie plate again and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the pie plate from the microwave oven and remove the plate.
- Put the fish and asparagus on a serving platter.
- Chop any boiled sauce on a plate over fish and asparagus.
- Melt each with reserved sauce and serve.
Carbs: 4g – Protein: 33g – Fat: 17g