Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsps. of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. of pepper
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 8 ounces of asparagus spears
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup of sweet green pepper
- 3/4 cup of Portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- iron skillet
- Preheat your oven at one hundred and fifty degrees Celsius.
- Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, pepper, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl.
- Heat oil in an iron skillet.
- Add onion, asparagus, mushrooms, and red pepper.
- Cook for eight minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the skillet.
- Cut the spears of asparagus into pieces of 2-inch.
- Return the spears to the skillet.
- Add the mixture of eggs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sit the frittata for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the frittata into wedges. Serve warm.
Calories: 132.2 – Protein: 9.3g – Fat: 8.2g