Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minute
- 1-pound of turkey tenderloin (cut in thin steaks)
- 1 tsp. of salt, divided)
- 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- ½ sweet onion (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ tsp. of Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. of red wine vinegar
- 1 14-ounces can of crushed tomatoes, roasted
- Fresh parsley
- Sprinkle ½ tsp. of salt on your turkey.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan and heat it.
- Add the turkey steaks and cook for 1–3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Put the onion, bell peppers, and the remaining salt in the pan and cook for seven minutes, stirring all the time.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and add black pepper.
- Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and vinegar and fry the mix for about 20 seconds.
- Place the turkey back in the pan and pour the sauce over it.
- Simmer for 2–3 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley and basil.