Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 logs of goat cheese
- 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese
- 6 tbsps. of parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tsps. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. of lemon zest (grated)
- 6 ½ tbsp. of prosciutto (chopped)
- 5 tbsps. of dried figs (chopped)
- 3 tbsps. of parsley (minced)
- ¼ tsp. of pepper
- 1 cup of pine nuts (chopped)
- large bowl
- Mix the first eleven listed ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into thirty-six small balls.
- Roll the balls in chopped pine nuts.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes.
Calories: 82.3 – Protein: 3.3g – Fat: 7.3g