Preparation Time: 50 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 14 ounces fresh Gurnard fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup fine almond flour
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- large plate
- large pan
- Add almond flour, dried herbs, salt, and spices on a large plate and stir until well combined. Spread it over the plate evenly.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Add half of butter and lemon juice. When butter just melts, place fillets on the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Move the fillets around the pan so that it absorbs the butter and lemon juice.
- Add remaining half butter and lemon juice. When butter melts, flip sides and cook the other side for 3 minutes. Serve fillets with any butter remaining in the pan.
Calories: 406 – Fat: 30.3g – Protein: 29g