Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups of zucchini (shredded, squeezed)
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
- ¼ cup of flour
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. of basil (minced)
- 1 tsp. of thyme (minced)
For the toppings:
- 12 ounces of sweet red pepper (roasted, julienned)
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup of turkey pepperoni (sliced)
- pizza pan
- pizza cutter
- Preheat your oven at two hundred degrees Celsius.
- Mix the first eight listed ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased pizza pan.
- Spread the mixture and evenly press it to the base.
- Bake for sixteen minutes.
- Add the toppings to the pizza.
- Bake for twelve minutes.
- Use the pizza cutter for slicing.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 226.3 – Protein: 13.6g – Carbs: 8.6g